Thursday, January 18, 2007

Finger's Crossed

"There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope." - Gandalf(The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)

Current food obsession: Milk Chocolate with Smooth Caramel Godiva Bar

New Bits and Bytes:
I know I promised no more lists, but I totally had my fingers crossed when I typed that. I am giving you let another list, but whatever. We all knew I wasn't really going to stick to that promise...

Stephany's Song Obsession Lists:
Starting the Day List:
Especially good for late nights and snow (Yep, it is snowing again) List:
Fun Study Break List:
Well, when I started writing this blog I thought it was going to be a couple of short lists because I had a couple of songs in mind. Then I got started and the lists just keep getting longer and longer :) You know me and my rambling ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! Stay warm.

No comments: