Friday, February 3, 2006

It's Friday...

"Trouble just never lets up, does it?" - MacGyver

Please turn that radio dial so you can check out: "SuitSat"

Just an interesting article: "'Trust me, I'm a physicist' – the weird world of quantum entanglement"

This makes me speechless - Brawny Man: Innocent Escapes. I am so not buying their paper towels...

OK, that is all I got for posting. I better get back to homework. It's Friday and that means new episodes of Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica! I heard rumors of a big football game or something this weekend in Detroit...No I don't like football, but I did hear there is going to be MacGyver priceless commercial. (I only ever watch the commercials). Of course, everywhere you go there are signs about the game here in Michigan. There are these expressway signs that announce the "Super Bowl. Pass the keys. Drive Sober." (or something like that anyway).

No comments: