Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Another Day, Another Blog

"It's like a torture chamber designed by renegade Keebler elves." - Josh (The West Wing)

Update: For the MacGyver in you...

It's Wednesday. The week is half way over. Well, my week is half way over...I grant you my work week is really only 3 days long. However, I spend all of my free time doing homework and preparing material for the class I teach. OK, so free time is really the word I should use is it? Where was I going with this? Haven't a clue. So I will just move on. How does that sound?

I recently was asked a similar question regarding graduate school. Of course, it had nothing to do with a job. However, I did give a similar answer...

Space, the final frontier: "New 'planet' is larger than Pluto"

This made me laugh: "Too much money to tax"

"Honda Accord ADAS auto-pilot system takes the reins"

Save your coconuts: "Philippine inventor turns coconut waste into environment-saver"

I hope you are having a nice day. It is finally sunny in Michigan! It has been a least a week since I even thought about using sun glasses. It actually got warm today - upper 40s! Yippee.

No comments: