Sunday, February 24, 2008

New's of Random Topics

"I tell you what I envy about people in love - I'd love it if someone knew me, I mean really knew me. What I like, what I'm afraid of, what kind of toothpaste I use." - Rose Morgan (The Mirron Has Two Faces)

I realized that I hadn't done a blog with a bunch of links to interesting news articles in a while. Therefore, I thought I would fix that situation (OK, so it didn't need fixing exactly, but it sounded good didn't it?)

The question I know we have all asked at some point, but you didn't think would get answered (least of all with a study): "Why Does Popcorn Cost So Much at the Movies?"

How much push can an atom take if an atom could be pushed? "Scientists Measure What It Takes to Push a Single Atom"

Firefox celebrates a milestone: "500 million Firefox downloads: complete; 500 million grains: in progress"

Luckily thieves are usually not very smart: "Police bust chop shop — for snowmobiles"

Thanks for stopping by and reading! Hope your weekend weather was a lovely as it was here (there was actually some sunshine)!

No comments: