Saturday, February 16, 2008

Randomness Continued

"Wow... Dad. Tell me you're wearing that shirt because someone has to spot you from space." - Shawn Spencer (Psych)

Friday was another fun tv night. The season ender for Psych was on and yes the mummy did it. It was quiet funny episode and an interesting lead-in for next season (which will start in the summer).

The fourth to last episode of season 4 of Stargate Atlantis was also on Friday night. The wraith try to get onto earth. The whole midway station was pretty cool - while it lasted. Totally recommend watching it if you have not already done so. I just love the part where the guy faints. The look on the wraiths face - priceless.

I went shopping Friday to get gloves to match my new coat! I did find a wonderful pair that are so soft and match perfectly. I also got a pair of jeans and a shirt (all on clearance 75% off). I have my eye on some shoes, but I am waiting for further mark downs. However, I am excited to see that spring clothes and shoes (sandals - my fav) are starting to be advertised and in stores! It helps to forget about the winter wonderland outside.

Well, I better get back to my reading. Lots to do for next week. I also have a bunch of grading! Spring break is coming up and I am so looking forward to the week off. I have a bunch of books just waiting for me to read them! Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments: