Sunday, December 12, 2004

New Favorite Song - Sweaters

This week I downloaded a song from iTunes called "Sweaters" by Beth Waters. I have listened to the song a lot recently. It has a good beat and some really good and interesting lyrics. The chorus is my favorite part. I would highly recommend this song. She also has some other excellent songs - I have another song I have been listening to.

Favorite line from the song is:
"but I believe I can change the world just give me time"

That line of the song is very powerful. I think that everyone can change the world if they are given a chance. Maybe not the entire world, but if we each change a person or two and we go on the theory that everyone is connected within a factor of 7 then well you can see where this is going and I wouldn't do the proof of it. Just think about it. It is like that "Pay it Forward" movie.

Now I have to get back to studying for my exams. The next few days are going to be busy so I might not get much blog writing done. OK, so basically I will apologize ahead of time for the lack of updates. Finals week is always been extremely busy for me (exams, work, and figuring out my masters project will keep me busy).

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Until next time.

No comments: