Saturday, November 20, 2004

The West Wing Season 3

On Novermber 2, 2004 The West Wing Season 3 came out on DVD. I have been slowly watching the DVDs and I am about 1/2 way through. Season 3 begins with a great cliff-hanger (although the season 1 to season 2 was very powerful). The West Wing on a whole has great cliff-hangers between season. They really make you want the next season to hurry up and start.

Season 2 ends with the death of Mrs. Landingham and the President Bartlets announcement about his MS. The third season starts with Bartlet announcing that he is going to run for re-election and the investigations into the MS matter begins. Also, it begins Bartlet's campaign for re-election (about 10 episodes or so in to the third season).

If you are looking for a good show to watch I recommend The West Wing. Season 6 is currently being show on NBC on Wednesday nights at 9 PM. And I will end this review with a quote from the show:

Sam Seaborn: You're gonna get asked if you're supporting my campaign.
President Josiah Bartlet: Are you running?
Sam Seaborn: No.
President Josiah Bartlet: Then you have my full support.

No comments: