Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Amazon's Lord of the Rings Store

December 14th is the new exciting day when Return of the King extended version comes out. Plus, lots of other extended goodies. The three movies are simply the best - and I am sure everyone agrees with me on it. The actors, the sets, the music are absolutely amazing. I am looking forward to December 14th and seeing the added parts of Return of the King.

Out today is Spiderman 2 on DVD (special edition). I can't decide if I like the 1st one or the 2nd one best. There were good parts in both. I think I liked the 2nd one slightly better - mainly the story and the action sequences. The first one was more emotional and less action. So run out to your local store and grab a copy (or order it off the internet and never actually set foot outside of your home) today!

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Sorry for the lack of updates. Grad school is keeping me busy. Now I have to get back to homework and stuff like that. Until next time.

No comments: