Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And then all routers broke loose...

"There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad that tie is. " - Nash (A Beautiful Mind)

Song obsession of the day: "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton

Today is "very cheap blog day". It is one of those days were I throw about a bunch of links that I thought were interesting - but don't really comment on. I have two fun fill projects going on (and about 2.5 weeks of the semester left). I saw them and thought there were interesting, but I am way to lazy to actually finish typing anything about them.

about the TV Land special featuring 100 great TV quotes (I felt I just had to link to it).

Mozart music 24/7.

Another reason to own a Mac: X-MasTree 1.3

The 80's are back: Smurf movie news

"13 things that do not make sense" - can I add to the list? ;-)

No comments: