Friday, December 1, 2006

Snowed In

"People do not like to be called fruit!" - Shirley Feeney (Laverne & Shirley)

An absolutely amazing thing the weather is. Early this week it was 60. Now there is ice and snow everywhere. Serious snow and ice ("First big winter storm hits Midwest"). The university closed for the day! I wasn't planning on going anywhere today or anything - but when all the schools close that really tells you something. It is still lightly snowing.

So I am bundled up in a blanket working on my projects. I also have an exam next week which I will need to start studying for later today. I just keep repeating to myself - "two more weeks, two more weeks"...

Anthropology meets technology: "Experts Reconstruct Leonardo Fingerprint"

Robots gets lesson in archaeology: "Robot to penetrate deep inside Cheops pyramid"

Insteresting article regarding Microsoft: "Vista: Microsoft's Last 'Big Bang' Operating System?"

Well, I better get back to work. Stay warm and dry :-) Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: