Sunday, December 3, 2006

Ice Gone, More Snow

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen." - Frank Lloyd Wright

Song obsession of the day: by "It's My Life" Bon Jovi

History the final frontier:
"Egypt dismisses theory that concrete was used in pyramids"
"Enigma of ancient world's computer is cracked at last"
"Researchers Unveil Nev. Dinosaur Fossils"

Bring out the creative part of your brain for a little fun:
"Pete Goldlust's Carved Crayons"
"How to Make a 3D Paper Snowflake"

Science takes new exciting leaps:
"A new wide-angle lens for video surveillance"
"AMD unveils processors for "power" computer users"

Oh and I thought this article was interesting: "Think video game jobs are all fun? Think again".

The ice on the roads has melted from the sunshine on Saturday, but the ground has a nice blanket. Earlier this morning it began to snow again (and is snowing currently). However, this is a nice pretty snow. You can see the little snow flakes coming down. Rumor has it that we are going to get an inch of snow over night.

I am continuing to work on all of my projects. One is coming together very nicely. The other is slower on the up-take. I will be thankful when the next two weeks are over and I will be able to take a few weeks off between terms. Besides, I love this time of year. All of the shopping and spending time with family.

Well, I better get back to staring at the screen of my compter...err working on my project ;-) I just wanted to toss up a quick post for the weekend. Next week I am going to be pretty busy since I have an exam. Oh the fun! Happy Weekend!

No comments: