Monday, December 4, 2006

Snow = Energizer Bunny

"Boy, is this piano out of tune... I love out of tune pianos." - Rowlf (A Muppet Family Christmas)

First, I wanted to point out the following interesting news articles (before I digress into rambles mostly about the snow):

Space is really hitting the news:
"NASA Says It Will Set Up Polar Moon Camp"
"Shuttle Discovery Gears Up for Launch"

Interesting little site which in my past experiences could have been very useful: "Grad Student Site Tracks Shared Expenses"

The snow is still coming down. When I came back from class earlier (and mind you this was during rush hour) the road were lightly covered with snow. I saw two salt trucks in my short trip home. Now I have nothing against snow. I like snow. It covers up all the gray-ness of winter. Of course, it also makes it seem very Christmas-y. I actually like watching the snow come down. However, it's the driving in it I am not a huge fan of. I will enjoy when the snow actually stops.

The other interesting part about the recent weather is the cold temperatures. It never got about freezing. The heat has been running most of the day trying to keep it comfortable inside. I am really glad I like sweaters! The cold temperatures are also a major cause in the road problems. Making the slush slick.

Other then the weather, I don't have much to talk about. Mostly, I have been studying for the exam I have on Wednesday. Oh and a little work on the project. However, I have been focusing on studying. We get a 1 page sheet of notes for the exam which is nice, but it is hard to decided what to put on the sheet. There is so much information and I can't fit it all on the sheet :)

Well, thanks for stopping by and reading. Stay warm :)

No comments: