Friday, November 24, 2006

Along Came Friday...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement. " - Patricia (Joe Versus the Volcano)

I went shopping this morning. Hey, I take this pretty seriously. I got up at 7 AM! I went to several stores. I am was amazed at the ads for today. All those doorbusters! I of course was not going for much of that - except there were these $4 DVD's at Target I wanted to look at...

I also went out to one of the large malls in the area and bought some stuff. I got some jeans, a jacket, and a shirt. There was lots of people looking, but not a lot of people buying. People seemed to be getting one or two things. (Unless it was a toy section and then there were some people buy a lot of stuff).

Anyway, I had lots of fun :) It was a nice break from all of the school work I have been doing. Well, enough rambles about my life. Lets move on to stuff you are probably actually came here to see - the links for today:

Space the final frontier: "Mars Global Surveyor Remains Silent, Feared Lost"

Survey says: "Swedes Trust IKEA More than the Church"

Well, I better get back to working on my projects! I have made some progress in the past two days - but I still have a long way to go before I get completely done. There are only a few more weeks in the semester. (I am still amazed at how fast this semester went) :-0

No comments: