Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

"It is called scotoma. The mind sees what it wants to see." - Sir Leigh Teabing (The Da Vinci Code)

First off - watched The Da Vinci Code on DVD last night. Saw it, loved it! Great, great movie. I had wanted to see it in the theater, but I never did make it. I love the total intergration of history with fiction. There are enough historical facts to make it realistic and enough plot to make it exciting.

Two articles I wanted to point out:
Technology meets history head on: "High tech helps solve mystery of ancient calculator"

Technology greets the future with open arms: "Scientists Try to Make Robots More Human"

Just wanted to wish all of my blog readers a happy thanksgiving! Now if you will excuse me, I have to get to bed early so I can get up early for all that fun shopping! :-)

By the way, what do you think of the new look? I think the colors still need some adjustments... Loved to hear what you think!

No comments: