Saturday, September 17, 2005

One Small Step...

"NASA to replace shuttle" - it appears that NASA has been working on big things, a new spacecraft. Wow.

Of course, this ("Purdue scientists treat cancer with RNA nanotechnology") sounds like something out of Star Trek. It is really ducky, but it really sounds like the plot line for a Sci-Fi show.

Speaking of Sci-Fi shows - I did watch the 2 episodes on Friday and thought they were just excellent. Was it just me of was it very "old style" Stargate SG-1? If you don't understand that last statement - never mind. I also watched this weeks Battlestar Galactica and the preview for next week's (Summer Finale) episode. Of course, I thought it was amusing that Beau Bridges is on Stargate SG-1 and is the son of Lloyd Bridges who appeared in a couple of episodes of the original Battlestar. If you ware wondering why I mentioned this watch the preview for next weeks episode of Battlestar Galactica.

Well, back to all that homework I have piled up...

No comments: