Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Its always something"

"My father always used to say, it's always something. If it's not one thing, it's another" - Gilda Radner

Today is Thursday - which means lab day. Or as I like to thing of it - disaster class day. My day started very nicely. I slept in and got up shortly after 9:30 am. (OK, so really I got up closer to 10, but that is not the point). I eat a small snack for lunch and watch MacGyver (it's a pretty funny show). I loaded up my car for going to my parents over the weekend. It was so nice outside - peaceful and the air had a crispness of fall. It was colder today then it had been (the high today is 62) and there was a gental breeze. I enjoyed my nice day - until (play scary music here) lab!!!

Well, I better end this and review for my computer network quiz at 5:30. I have to look at DNS stuff, IP addresses, network layers, and email protocols. I think I got the main ideas, but I always like to review right before the quiz. Get it fresh in my mind and all that. Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy the fall.

No comments: