Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"We've been rambling all the night..."

"We've been rambling all the night
And some time of this day
Now returning back again
we bring a garland gay" - Loreena McKennitt (The Mummers' Dance)

Current Music Obsession: "The Mummers' Dance (Single Version)" by Loreena McKennitt (If it you haven't seen the music video or you want to the lyrics for it you can find it on this page).

Currently Reading Obsession: Break No Bones by Kathy Reichs

I thought I would post up a quick blog and say hello. I have good and exciting news. My computer may arrive ahead of the originally scheduled date! So soon I may actually have something fun and exciting to actually blog about ;-) I look forward to getting the computer. Spring break is in a couple of weeks, so I will have plenty of time to play...err study the laptop in great detail.

The weather has finally gotten above freezing the last couple of days here. It has been sooo nice. We have even seen a little sunshine. However, there has been some assuming side effects - like the snow falling off of the roof outside my window. I heard this load crashed and looked out to see a pile of snow...well there was already a pile of snow, so maybe larger pile of snow would be more accurate.

Well, I better get back to my homework since I don't think the induction proofs are going to write themselves. Thanks for stopping by a reading!

Articles I wanted to point out:
"Toshiba Plug Loophole in Security of Quantum Cryptography"

They always cancel all of the good shows: "Final Curtain Call for 'Studio 60'?" (Now what am I going to watch on Monday nights?!?)

No comments: