Monday, February 12, 2007

Logically Speaking...

"'Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.' " - Lewis Carroll (Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There)

Current Music Obsession - the 90's:
"Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve
"I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers
"What is Love" by Haddaway

Did you know that today is Darwin Day? No I didn't either. Of course that is what things like Wikipedia are for! So you can find out all kinds of interesting informaiton like that - information you didn't know you might need to know.

New's Evolution:
Computer Science meets Medical: "Virtual reality is therapy for injuries"

"The Landscape of Parallel Computing Research: A View from Berkeley" (found via Slashdot).

One large step for woman-kind: "Harvard Expected To Name First Woman to Lead University"

I wish I lived in the east: "Plan Ahead: Total Lunar Eclipse March 3"

Study says: "To sleep... perchance to learn". I am so going to have to start sleeping more ;-)

It's a beginning of a new week. Michigan is still a frozen mess. The roads have improved vastly and temperatures have started to warm up a little (which is really nice). The snow and icicles hanging off of buildings is pretty wacky.

There is nothing I like better than hanging out inside with a good book and a warm blanket in this kind of weather. I am currently reading another book in the Anneke Haagen Series. This time it is "The Wedding Game" by Susan Holtzer. Of course, real life often pops up and I spend my time doing homework. Not that its a bad thing - I find it highly rewarding especially when I get the homework completed!

Well, thanks for stopping by and reading. I better get a move on. The program isn't going to write itself!

No comments: