Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Little Bit of Nonsense

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop." - Lewis Carroll (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)

Music Obsession of the Day: "Breathe" by Melissa Etheridge

Fun filled news:
"Physicists Unite Light And Matter (Update)"

"Battlestar Galactica Game Hits Live this Fall"

Not much to report. Well, nothing interesting to report or complain about. Although, I am quiet excited that Cheesy Bites pizza is back at Pizza Hut. I am currently reading "Silly Season" by Susan Holtzer - another exciting book from the Anneke Haagen Series.

The sun is (shockingly) shining brightly through the windows making the world seem less like winter. The outside temperatures leave a little to be desired (20s), but the sun makes it seem so much warmer. None the less, I am enjoying the (what I am sure will be a very short) break from the snow.

Well, I better get back to trying to work with JavaCC. Yep, my life is so exciting ;-) Thanks for stopping by and reading.

No comments: