Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow Comes A'nocking

Song Obsession of the day: "How to Save a Life" by The Fray
Quote for today: "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things." - Henry Miller

It is Snowing and it's not even Halloween yet!?! When I was coming back from class a few minutes ago it looked like a little mini-blizard. OK, I think they over shot that "snow shower" prediction. However, it is 32 degrees out so there is snow on the glass. The roads mostly are wet (or atleast that was way earlier this morning when I left). Good thing I could find my warm winter coat in the closet. Seriously, it was like 69 on Monday.

News Linkies:
No, I am not from Michigan, I just temporarily live here: "Mich. Board OKs Curriculum on Evolution"

We learn something new everyday: "Rapid Sea Level Rise in the Arctic Ocean May Alter Views of Human Migration"

Everything is being Google-fied. Nothing is safe, not even writing or spread sheets: "Google launches online writing and spread sheet service" (Of course, I really believe this is a good thing - honest).

The seven secrets of successful programmers (which almost no programmer ever does until they work on a huge project and someone else is going to have to read their code).

Keep you data save, have Darth Vador guard it: "Limited Edition Star Wars USB Flashdrives"

Oh so funny (and somewhat true) comic.

There is no shortage of people bring out video/music players: "Sony says developing video Walkman"

Thanks for stopping by and reading! Stay warm (and dry)!

No comments: