Sunday, October 15, 2006

And We Fade Into Blackness...

"It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what." - Harper Lee ("To kill a Mockingbird")

Go Blue! "Researchers make nanosheets that mimic protein formation"

I never thought I would see the word wobbly and extinction in the same sentance: "Wobbly Earth causes climate change, extinctions: researchers"

I got my winter/fall catalog from Bath and Body Works in the mail yesturday. I noticed a new/different flavor of their Aromatheraphy line called Black Currant Vanilla. Their Fall Temptations almost looked good enough to eat!

I haven't been watching tv except for two shows Battlestar Galactica (Friday night) and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (Monday night). In Battlestar the humans continue to fight the toasters. On Studio 60 they are going to have the guest star/singer Sting perform "Fields Of Gold". The show is full of touching, only-seen-on-an-Aaron Sorkin-show kind of moment. If you are not watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, you aren't watching good television. Of course, don't let my opinion influence you or anything ;-)

Well, I better get back to work. Semester is definatly in full swing. Lots of exams and homework came falling down, just like the first snow fall. Always to soon and it never sticks around long enough...

No comments: