Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Yawn with a side of snore

(I totally stole my title from an episode of Fraggle Rock)...

Office hours during the first week of class = Wandering aimlessly around web in hopes of not dropping dead from being bored. Actually, it really isn't that bad. I have been updating lectures and assignments for my class. I all really not complaining since I am actually enjoying the silence. However, it does get to one after 2+ hours. But enough about that lets move on to topics that are significantly more interesting.

News Bits:
What? You mean all of those cartoons where not based in scientific research? "Put that in your mousetrap: mice don't like cheese"

No comment: "Speeding driver blames lack of goats"

Doesn't this sound like the plotline to a Sci-Fi movie? "Software does judge's job in China"

"IBM wins hybrid supercomputer deal"

No comments: