Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bat-er-if-ic!

"Insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops." - Mortimer Brewster (Arsenic and Old Lace)

Today I received my first free book. Publishing companies send free books to instructors of courses. (Hence why every professors office has books stacked everywhere). Anyway, I got my first free book. I felt very cool for all of 15 minutes, but that is besides the point. And I am guessing that anyone even reading this doesn't even care in the slightest, so I shall move on.

James Bond meets the business world: "Lock-Pickin’ Business Card"

No comment on this one: "Thief accidentally turns himself in"

And the winner of the most unique table setting goes to: "Tea Time: Lamborghini Gallardo as ultimate centerpiece"

On an unrelated side note: I thought this comic has quiet amusing...

No comments: