Monday, September 25, 2006

Movie of the Day: Bridget Jones's Diary

"We have blue soup to start, orange pudding to end, and, well, for a main course you have, uh, congealed green gunge." - Mark Darcy (Bridget Jones's Diary)

I actually saw the second movie first. So I decided to watch the first one when it was run on Bravo. As minor characters there is the person from the Harry Potter movie and the guy from the new version of Battlestar. Anyway, the whole thing is just funny. It is also nifty to see the everyday girl get the guy.

Link Worthy:

"Tree Rings Offer Insights to Hurricanes"

"Report finds gender bias in university R&D"

"Universities see sharp drop in computer science majors"

Well, I better get back to working on homework. I got water in my ear over the weekend. Therefore, I have partial hear in my left ear. Which makes it quiet interesting. When I talk there is a slight echo. Anyway, I found that putting light pressure and having my head sideways appears to help and clear up my hearing. Therefore, I have been doing everything sideways :-)

No comments: