Monday, October 17, 2005

So I Went to the Store...

"Brace yourself. This could be fun." - MacGyver

Before heading back to school I stopped by the mall for lunch and to use a coupon I had received in the mail. Now, I went into this store to get my free item (no purchase necessary). Of course the salesperson could hardly believe I was only there to redeem my coupon. So then I go to "check out" and the same salesperson tries to talk me into getting a credit card for the store. I hate to break it do these people I only shop there when I have a coupon. Why? Because the stuff is expensive and not that good.

I have no idea why I am even mention this here. I guess it was the only thing semi-interesting I could come up with to write about here. I spent my weekend trying to get my homework done, get midterms grades, and do lecture prep. Sounds exciting does it? Oh and I sleep a lot. I think I might have finally caught up a little. I think I need to cut back on the caffine - seriously. Well, I better get to studying for my quiz this evening.

Some news articles - which you might be interested in (but probably alredy read):
Wow - "Plasma pencil kills germs"

A must read on-line comic.

No comments: