Tuesday, October 4, 2005

"Dolphins sing 'Batman' theme"

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. " - Joe Fox (You're Got Mail)

Isn't science a wonderful thing? "Dolphins sing 'Batman' theme". I really don't have time to write a whole blog - but for some reason I felt I should post this link. It seemed to fit in to the nature of my blog.

On a complete side note: Last week Thursday I was wearing a sweater and it was crisp outside. Monday I was wearing short sleeve shirts because it was around 87 out! Today it was in the low 80's. Tomorrow it is suppose to be 82 and Thursday they think it is going to be 63. They are predicting a 20 degree drop?!? What is it with the weather? Or maybe it is just Michigan. Michigan always had wacky weather.

Well I better get back to studying. So much to do and only so many hours during the day to do it. It is October already! I can't believe it. September went flying by and the holiday's are just around the corner.

No comments: