Sunday, October 30, 2005

Links 'n More Links

"All great writers begin with a good leather binding and a respectable title. " - J.M. Barrie (Finding Neverland)

So it's Sunday again. The part I enjoyed the most? Getting that extra hour of sleep! Fall is really here to stay I think. It has been between 50 and 60 around here. The upcoming week appears to be more of the same. It is time to get out those warmer clothes and jackets. The leaves on the trees are turning lovely shades of red, orange, and yellow. We have maple tress in front of my parents house that are this wonderful fall red color.

You know kind of music I like to listen to during this time of year? Enya. I really like listening to the Paint The Sky With Stars CD. Did you know that there is a new Enya single out? Yep, I downloaded Amarantine from iTunes. The whole CD (also titled Amarantine) will be released on November 22.

It has actually been a pretty good weekend actual. I have a quiz on Tuesday to study for (my computer network class). Of course, I have a bunch of homework/projects to be working on, but it was a lighter weekend. Still need to finish my lecture for Tuesday's class. We are in the thick of loops currently. Well, I better get back to it.

Well, here are some links for ya':
I so understand this comic.

What will you being doing this halloween? To bad I have a quiz on Tuesday because this sounds like quiet a show.

Technology in schools - a never interesting article.

Latest on the quantum computer front: "Nanofabrication to lead to Quantum Computer"

If fuel prices keep going up these could become very popular ("The car that makes its own fuel")

No comments: