Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

Since Sunday evening it has been snowing here on this side of Michigan. There was an inch or so Sunday night, a couple of inches during the day on Monday, and possible 1 to 3 inches before morning. Alright, I have to admit that the snow is pretty (as long as I am not having to drive in it). The roads where simply wet when I was out - but that was mid-day. I hate to know what they are like now...

School is already in full swing. I am currently trying on creating a GUI in MATLAB - emphasis on the trying part. I have the design done, but adding the code has been ummm... interesting - that's a good word for it. I have the basic code pieces written, but I am attempting to make the program way more easy to interact with and hopefully make testing of what I really want to do easier. Of course, I need to complete it by Wednesday morning. So no pressure or anything!

Sadly, I don't have anything profound to discuss, point out, or anything. Not that I normally do, but I can't even fake it. Well, I better get back to work. Unfortunately, I don't have any monkeys to do my coding for me so I have to write the program myself ;-) Thanks for stopping by and reading. (Aren't you shocked I made yet another update?)

No comments: