Monday, January 28, 2008

Again, Not Important...

"I'm looking for corny in my life." - Iris (The Holiday)

Early this morning I noticed the Google logo change to a cool Lego version. I had no idea that Lego's were 50 years old. Wow! I felt that I just had to toss up a blog with that because I was just so surprised. Well, moving on...since I have nothing else to say about that...

The weather has recently become quiet warm (in the 40's) to my surprise. The snow is melting pretty fast (we had like 5+ inches last week). It is also raining on and off. So now it is sloggily. Yes, sloggily.

As you can tell from the quote I am going through a romanic comedy movie theme at the moment. Movies I have been watching recently: The Holiday, Roman Holiday, Little Women, Bridget Jones, etc. Of course, I have seen all of these movies many times and for some weird reason I am in the mood for the that kind of movie recently. Most likely because they all have funny parts. I think I am seeking the comedy portion.

Well, I better get back to the presentations. Unfortunately, they are so not going to write themselves on their own. What I really need is a bunch of monkeys with typewriters....

No comments: