Friday, April 6, 2007

Stargate, Greeks, Music

"Think about it, Bala. Do you really want to be Mrs. Raving Lunatic?" - Z (Antz)

Count down until new episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis: 7 days

Speaking of Stargate, there is going to be a special about the mythology behind Stargate on at 7 PM before the airing of the new episodes. Doesn't that sound really cool? I thought it sounded really cool.

In the news I say an interesting article I wanted to point out: "Seats helped ancient greeks hear from back row". It seems that limestone filters certain sound waves. Cool 'eh?

Music obsession of late:
"The Freshman" by The Verve Pipe
"Everywhere" by Michelle Branch

It has been snowing in Michigan! We got a little under an inch of the west side last night. From the traffic reports, I was glad that I left school when I did. Mostly traffic was bad becuase the snow was coming down hard and people were not expecting the snow. It was in the 70s earlier this week for crying out loud. But that is the way with Michigan springs. Hot and cold - it's stochastic.

Yes, I just used stochastic in a sentance...I know scary...lets just move on shall we?

Well, I just want to wish you a happy weekend. For those of you how celebrate Easter, Happy Easter! Say warm. Well, I have to get back to preparing my presentation on swarm intelligence. Very interesting topic.

1 comment:

masterymistery said...

Steph, using "stochasticity" in a sentence is a notable achievement. Check this out: a poem of mine that rhymes "stochasticity" with "specificity". Seriously though I really enjoyed your blog and I am linking to it from my portal to the multiverse page, and I hope you will do the same for me.

cheers, Magic