Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Interesting Trailer

"I suppose I'm a lemon!" - Hannah Brown (Easter Parade)

I saw an interesting trailer recently for a movie entitled Martian Child. You can see the trailer (QuickTime) here. The song at the end of the trailer sounds a lot like "Ordinary Day" by Vanessa Carlton. But it doesn't quiet sound the same. What do you think? (Here is a link to a music video of "Ordinary Day").

I know this sounds crazy, but it is really bugging me. The first time I watched the trailer I just knew that I had to figure out the name of the song. (Yes, I know I am crazy). If you are familiar with the lyrics, then the song seems to fit the movie. Hence, I concluded that it might be the song. Anyone else what to wager an opinion?

Not much else exciting to report. It is warm (n the 70s) today. Tomorrow is forcast for the 40s. There is even talk of snow showers later this week. Spring was here and it has left the building ;-) Well, I better get back to work. Lots and lots to do.

No comments: