Friday, March 30, 2007

All Goodness...

Have you heard about the new Sci-Fi show called Sanctuary? (You can check out the corresponding blog here). Looks very cool. Most of the show is taped green screen and hence the backgrounds are mostly computer produced. One of the show's main characters is played by Amanda Tapping (from Stargate SG-1). Anyway, the show looks very cool and I thought I would point it out in case you hadn't heard about it. But I am guessing you probably had.

I am still amazingly busy with school work. However, I have been able to catch up on my sleep which has been excellent. The weather has continued to be quiet amazing. Although, I have seen reports that the temperatures will be drop again by the middle of next week. But it seems that spring is trying to make an appearance here in Michigan.

I recently aquired an I-CY penguin. So very cute! He flaps his little wings and bops from side to side with the music. I know, I am weird. But I think it is just so cute and fun. I agree I didn't really need him, but I just couldn't help myself. I have decided to name him Pengy. (Yes, I hear you laughing). It's OK. I know I am a few eggs short of a dozen ;-)

Have a great weekend! Hope you have been enjoying the beginnings of spring!

No comments: