Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What Title?

"There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad that tie is. " - Nash (A Beautiful Mind)

Someone pointed out this great article to me today ("Math Will Rock Your World"). You should sooooo go read it.

It is Tuesday and I still have writer's block of sorts. I have been spending my time doing homework - more graph encoding and polynomially related stuff. Also, calculating MIPS (which stands for Millions of Instructions Per Second) for my other class. I know it just sounds so exciting you are not sure what to do.

Oh and it started to snow a few hours ago. All day it rained and in the upper 30's. They think we will be getting 2-4 inches over night. I am so glad I don't have to do much on Wednesdays. Thursday is suppose to again in the upper 30's (the snow is so not going to last long).

If you so haven't noticed, I am using the word "so" a lot. Got to try and stop that....

No comments: