Monday, January 30, 2006

Random, Random, Random....

"For Crying Out Loud." - Jack O'Neill(Stargate SG-1)

And you thought there had been a study done on everything and then you find out you were wrong: "Study details live television's appeal"

Even stars have a hard time getting dates: "Most Milky Way Stars Are Single"

Train has a CD coming out on Tuesday (site plays Cab, I really like listening to the song...which is also on the CD). I need something to so along with some of the random stuff I have been listening to. It is such a wacky list that I decided to subject you all to this list...of wacky stuff I have been listening to...yeah...on with the list...

1. Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton
2. Breathless - The Corrs
3. I Want Tomorrow - Enya
4. Cab - Train
5. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
6. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
7. It's In the Rain - Enya
8. Crazy - Alanis Morissette
9. Ice Cream - Sarah McLachian
10. If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty
11. Escape - Enrique Iglesias

Now I have to go and study for possible quizes I might have in my two classes tomorrow morning. Ugh. Morning classes...what was I thinking? Oh and it has been snowing. It is going to make tomorrow mornings commute to school even more fun.

No comments: