Saturday, January 14, 2006

For the Google-th Time...

I have been trying to write a blog for several days - but I never got to it or I couldn't seem to log in. So now that I finally can I don't really have all that much to write about. Of course when did that ever stop me? (OK, you don't really need to answer that).

Last night I watched Sci-Fi Friday. This week was total a "Captain-Kirk-week". If you wateched, I bet you know exactly what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I really liked this weeks episodes of SG-1, Atlantis, and Battlestar. And I won't ruin the end of the Battlestar episode if you haven't seen it yet - but that was a surprising twist to the whole thing. They really did a cool job cutting together the preview so that the surprise remained a surprise. By the way the Stargate Blog is being updated again.

I decided to put a link to the following article because it just sounded so cool: "Researchers to develop nano-size battery to be implanted in eye to power artificial retina".

Google is everywhere: "Google offers personal home page for mobile phones".

Well, I better get back to answering email from students, looking over the lecture I am giving Tuesday, and trying to prove that two equations (for encoding the edges of a graph) given as a practice problem by the professor are polynomially related. I know you are really jealous about that last one...

I am thinking about printing this comic out for my desk area at school.

No comments: