Sunday, July 25, 2004

First Post

I really like blogs and wanted to start one of my own. I saw this service on Google and decided to give it a shot. So Steph's Blog is born. I have noticed recently that I also like to write - so this seemed like a great idea. Ever since I took a class in web content and design were I had to keep a blog I found out how great they are. However, I wanted something easy and simple to maintain. This looks like it just might be a great solution. I decided to take a chance.

The first blog is always the most difficult to write I think because you don't know exactly what you are going to do with the blog. I read several other peoples blogs and enjoy them very much. So why not have my own again? I hope you visit again. Maybe next time the blog will be more interesting to read :-)