Saturday, August 7, 2010

Movies I Watch Every Year

In the heat and mugginess of the summer, I like to stay inside and watch a good movie.  (I also get a lot of good knit time in while watching these movies).  These are movies that I try to watch sometime each year.  Why?  Because I think they are just that good!  (Included are a few made for tv movies, but I count those as movies).

The list of yearly watch movies (in no particular order):
  • The Lord of the Rings (I personally prefer the extended editions)
  • North by Northwest
  • Anne of Green Gables (all three parts)
  • Murder, She Said
  • Arsenic and Old Lace
  • Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
  • The Thin Man
  • Wall-E
  • The First Wives Club
  • Meet Me in St. Louis
  • Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Miss Potter
  • Clue
  • The Muppet Movie
  • My Fair Lady
  • NetForce
  • Dial M for Murder
  • The Princess Diaries
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  • Star Wars (Episodes I-VI)
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • Bringing Up Baby
  • The Mirror Has Two Faces
  • The Da Vinci Code



No comments: