Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TV, Book, Etc

"Kudos on the childrearing. Let me know how the therapy goes." - Shawn (Psych)

This week is the final episode of Stargate SG-1 - <>. Such a good show. I look forward to the DVD movie in the fall. Anyway, I will so be watching Stargate SG-1 on Friday. Actually, they are running Stargate SG-1 episodes all this week if you are looking for good tv.

Which reminds me that the next Sanctuary episode is available. You can see it for free at Sanctuary Fans. Graphics are wonderful - even in low res. If you are looking for the lastest news on the show check out the blog written by Damian Kindler. You should so check out the promo for episode 4 - isn't that player super cool?

I recently finished Anybody Out There? by Marian Keyes. The plot has an excellent twisted in the middle. It took a few chapters to figure out what was going on. Excellent read with plenty of funny parts.

Doesn't the new Disney/Pixar movie Ratatouille look really funny? Not to mention how great the computer graphics look? If you are an iTunes user you can see some interesting stuff about the movie via the podcast. Plus, there is an excellent 9 minute sneak peek. Anyway, the Ratatouille website has a lot of great stuff to look at and explore. There is even a pinball game.

Well, I better get back to work. The class I am taking is starting to finish up. There is only this week and next week left. I am looking forward to my vacation :) Not that I am going anyway, I am just not taking classes.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments: