Monday, June 11, 2007

Still Having Fun

"I want to commission a scientific study of how news travels in this building!" - Harriet (Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip)

Current music obsession: "Have a Little Faith In Me" by John Hiatt

I recently watched the latest episode of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Great episode. Yes, it did contribute to my current music obsession. If you have missed the recent episodes you can watch them online here. By the way that is such a great feature.

This week is the second to last episode of Stargate SG-1 on Sci-Fi channel. There are several interesting interviews, etc in the Grand Finale Countdown section.

Wanted to point out this article: "Ancient Rome Is Rebuilt Digitally". Cool ain't it.

Saw a link to this article: "Buy A Loft, Get A Land Rover" on Digg. I felt obligated to point out that Royal Oak and Detroit are not the same city. It is near Detroit (and is considered a part of the metro-Detroit area) but is not actually Detroit which would be why it is called Royal Oak. Let's just move on shall we?

Since we are on the subject of Michigan, you might be interested in reading about the comic strip Frazz and the author Jef Mallett on Wikipedia. You can read the strip itself here. Often there are some interesing (and funny) little Michigan tidbits in the comics. I like the characters and the drawing style.

Of course, I have to mention that Safari is now available on Windows (as announced that the WWDC 2007)! Wow. Excellent. Made my day. I love the Safari web browser.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments: