Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm Getting Old...

"I think friends should always encourage friends to get their heads examined." - Alan (Boston Legal)

I recently celebrated my birthday. It was quiet fun - I went shopping. I think I have purchased 4 pairs of shoes in the last couple of weeks. As you may remember I love shoes. However, I did have to face the fact that I have gotten another year older. Of course, I am not really feeling all that much older. (I guess I will have to give it a few years).

Current song obsession: "Walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohn: Honestly I can't really explain why I like this song so much. I just do. It has very interesting lyrics actually. But I think the thing that really gets me is the fact that song is the heavy piano parts. It is simple while being complex and elegant.

Not much else to report (hence the lack of blogs). Well, until next time...

Interesting news articles:
"Researchers Find 2,100 Year-Old Melon"

"Algorithm could help chipmakers work with tangles of nanotubes"

"Hitachi Ships Quarter-terabyte Laptop Hard Drive"

No comments: