Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Holidays!

"Light the lamp, not the rat, light the lamp." - Rizzo the Rat (The Muppet Christmas Carol)

I finally finished sorting out grades and submitted them! Yippee. Now I can claim to be completely done (although I haven't had to do much for the past few days). Anyway, I have been busy with holiday activities - shopping, decorating, packing...

Yes, I have been packing for the family vacation. Where are we going? Florida - Orlando Florida to be exact. We are going after my graduation from BGSU :-) I am getting very excited - over both things. But enough about me...

Here are some articles you might enjoy:
"First vortex 'chains' observed in engineered superconductor"

"Printers to produce life-saving organs"

"Scientists' 'recipe' to help build a quantum computer"

Want to wish you all happy holidays! Because this may be one of the last chances I have to post a blog before the holidays start. Anyway, have a wonderful time. I will write an entertaining blog about my vacation when I get back.

No comments: