Friday, July 30, 2010

Bring on the Funny...

For my regular readers (wait...who am I kidding...) or more accurately the people who have stumbled onto my blog for some reason: you may or may not know that I am in the middle of working on an important step in my research. This means that I do the following things:

  • Rarely leave the house
  • Spend most of my day legitly staring at my computer screen
  • From the last statement, I should add making up words
  • Drinking wonderful ice tea (black current is my personal favorite)
The unfortunate side effect:  I feel slightly like a mole or maybe that was because I watched The Wind in the Willows on Dvd.  (There was a tv series too).  I have felt that I needed to bring a little funny into my life (and take regular breaks) every so many hours.  As this is a blog I will point you in the direction of some internet related funniness.

To Keep the Mole-Like Feelings at Bay List:
  • Cake Wreaks: Hilarious on weekdays.  Amazing cakes on Sunday.  Plus it is about cake what other reason would you need?
  • (The Customer Is) Not Always Right:  I think the title is self explanatory.
  • Check out the products at Despair, Inc.  Try not to laugh too hard ;-)
  • Article Circle Cartoons: This comic included penguins and polar bears.  (Why are you still here reading my blog?  Did you miss the part about the penguins?)
Well, that is all I have to talk about today.  Enjoy the summer while it lasts!

No comments: