Monday, May 25, 2009

Fresh Herbs...in about a month...

Because of the beautiful weather outside it was just to hard to not enjoy it for a little bit! (I did have coding and research to work on). Today I planted a couple of herbs (basil, lemon balm, and rosemary) from seeds. I couldn't find plants (or I would have bought some). The veggies in the garden are starting to come up. Unfortunately, a few of the beans got it after the odd frost that occurred about a week ago.

Not much else to report past my tweets on Twitter. Research is kind of consuming my life at the moment. I am hoping to make a lot of progress over the summer. Well, it is the goal anyway :-)

Recent music obsession: "Cobrastyle" by Teddybears and Mad Cobra. (The song was featured in the pilot for the tv show Chuck which I was happy to learn was renewed for a 3rd season).

Well, I better get back to that research I mentioned earlier since it will not be researching itself. (I apologize for that horrible last pun...just pretend like you didn't really read it - OK?)

No comments: